Monday, November 10, 2014

Dream On Dreamer

Click Here To Purchase Original Painting
Dream On Dreamer
“The best way to make your dreams come true
is to 
Wake Up!
       
This painting was created as a reminder
to slow down so that I can allow my dreams to surface from within.

Be still...
Listen....
Then let your dreams go
For on the wings of faith, love and courage
 they will begin to glow.

Remember if we don’t have a dream 
how can we have a dream come true.

(And if we have forgotten how to unlock our dreams 
we have to find our child within...
she always has the key.)

What I Learned

I love learning from my nighttime dreams. 
I reflect on what the dream is trying to 
reveal to me about my life or
how I have gotten off track.
I really appreciate those precious moments
when I have lucid dreams because I 
become the dreamer of my dreams 
instead of the dreamed.

My lucid dreams usually begin when I realize that something in the dream doesn't quite make sense or when I know what is going to happen next.

It kind of reminds me of one of my favorite movies
called Groundhog's Day  where the character
keep having the same dream happen over
and over until he wakes up and realizes
that he is co-creating his life.


When I wake up from one of these dreams,
 for one brief moment,
 I remember that this life is merely a dream
 within a dream.
 I remember that life is never really as serious
or as scary as it sometimes seems.

But the illusion of life is so strong that
it isn't long before I fall back asleep
and become apart of the dream again.

So during these times I try to remember 
the little childhood song we all know so well.
Row, row, row your boat....
gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream.

 Not saying that some dreams don't feel like nightmares
but that is when we have forgotten
 that we are the dreamer, 
we have allowed ourselves to become
 "the dreamed".

Before we can become the dreamer of our own life
we have to wake up from the illusion of this world
where duality keeps us seeking externally
what has always been right inside each one of us.

Sometimes this is not so easy to do.
We have to face our fears, 
those nagging voices in our minds.

But each time we wake up 
we get stronger and stronger.
Through this strength we stay awake
just a little bit longer than the time before.

Here's to becoming the
Dreamer of your life.

Stages













No comments:

Post a Comment